Tuesday, April 10, 2007







Firstly I was in London Bridge on Sunday for some performance art as part of the Spill festival. I love the venue, you enter via a small doorway on the concourse, tourists and commuters pass and look at you like you are plain crazy for knocking on a fire exit! You enter a long tunnel sparsely lit until you enter a large dungeon like room full of candles and second hand furniture with a quirky little bar. I would show you photos but it was performance art I was trying to look cool ... taking photos with my dinky camera was not looking cool!

So anyway went crazy and took photos of anything vaguely touristy around London Bridge before I entered Shunt for my performance art experience!





This is not London Bridge but the view of Tower Bridge from London Bridge!



1 comment:

Little Snoring said...

What was the show like? An installation or performance? Any good or was it just a bit too experimental?