Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My sister Edwina was giving me a bit of a hard time on the phone the other day about not sending photos home, particularly as her son (my nephew) Luka has just started asking where Aunty Harry lives.

So my plan, Ms Edwina and Ms Vanessa, is to start posting some snaps of London in the vain hope that you might start telling your children about their cool Aunty Harry who lives half a world away. I am concerned that I might enter into mythology given that I manage the trip home so infrequently

What follows is some snaps of my Easter weekend and I apologise in advance of my poor photography skills

1 comment:

Little Snoring said...

It's about time!!
Sorry I haven't dropped by earlier, I've been in Sydernee for a few days and out of web connection. But I did find a great jacket and some cool books...